Just a geeky guy who celebrates Towel Day with pride.
- Worldbuilding 117.2k 117.2k 2626 gold badges222222 silver badges498498 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 23.2k 23.2k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Anatomically Correct Strange Women In Ponds Distributing Swords
- 204 Why can't spaceships go underwater?
- 168 Why would "dead languages" be the only languages that spells could be written in?
- 136 Why would characters spend time answering imaginary questions to fictional hypotheticals?
- 124 What can be used as a money in a high-fantasy magic world where noble metals are in practical use?
- 119 Is it possible to kill all life on Earth?
- 113 How do my spacefarers not get crushed accelerating to 0.2c?
- View more network posts →