If I cant solve a problem by drinking lots of tea then I come on here, and if that still doesn't solve it I just move on.
Currently researching gravitational waves as part of my PhD.
My interests are mainly in Astronomy and the Universe!
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '17 at 11:49
Top network posts
- 13 Why don't storms on gas giants move to the poles, like hurricanes on Earth do?
- 10 Do supernovae produce powerful gravitational waves?
- 8 Is it safe to watch solar eclipse's reflection in water?
- 8 Is there a telescope on board the ISS?
- 8 What will happen to the Russian messages flash drive?
- 7 What is spacetime 'made' of?
- 7 What galaxy looks the most like the Milky Way?
- View more network posts →