I've had a long standing, amateur, interest in astronomy ever since school. I watch science documentaries on the BBC (still the best) and while I don't read text books (I'm not that masochistic!) I do read popular physics books, I even read A Brief History of Time.However, I've found that many of them go over the same ground as all the others and don't tell me anything new. That's one reason I'm here.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 '18 at 16:10
- Stack Overflow♦ 127.2k 127.2k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges315315 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 97.3k 97.3k 3232 gold badges248248 silver badges461461 bronze badges
- Super User 40.6k 40.6k 1717 gold badges9595 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.5k 38.5k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.6k 16.6k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1183 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 647 Joining two lists together
- 326 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 319 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 263 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 217 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →