I've had a long standing, amateur, interest in astronomy ever since school. I watch science documentaries on the BBC (still the best) and while I don't read text books (I'm not that masochistic!) I do read popular physics books, I even read A Brief History of Time.However, I've found that many of them go over the same ground as all the others and don't tell me anything new. That's one reason I'm here.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 '18 at 16:10
- Stack Overflow♦ 118.9k 118.9k 2525 gold badges228228 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 85.9k 85.9k 3232 gold badges239239 silver badges452452 bronze badges
- Super User 38.9k 38.9k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 37.8k 37.8k 1010 gold badges119119 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.4k 16.4k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1101 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 524 Joining two lists together
- 264 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 253 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 236 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 188 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 180 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →