Mostly interested in mathematical simulations and computing, I currently work as a technical project manager, doing little architecture around to test various programs.
Besides, I do a lot of gardening and I love being outside when not in front of my computer. My big thing is environmental protection. SO trying to help people do better code and improve technology, hoping this could help us somehow. I like this new way to exchange and work for society.
Courtesy to Tim Eagan...
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '19 at 7:24
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 1313 gold badges3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 576 576 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 png.h file not found - Linux
- 34 How do you loop in a Windows batch file?
- 29 How can I change the indent size?
- 14 Is this mushroom going to make my black radish taste weird or be poisonous?
- 14 Need help identificating this bee-attracting shrub
- 13 How difficult is it to build your own dry, self-composting toilet?
- 12 How can I change the indent size?
- View more network posts →