Fascinated by all things above and beyond, as well as the theory necessary to understand them.
Working on topics including hydrodynamics, plasma physics, atmospheric physics, protoplanetary discs, the solar system.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 at 13:09
- Astronomy 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 629 629 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Why is Gaia operating around Earth orbit? Why not send it to Neptune's orbit?
- 46 Why is Jupiter called a "Gas Giant"?
- 42 Is Jupiter a failed star?
- 37 Did I see another planet?
- 28 How does a planet's gravity push away smaller bodies that would otherwise intersect its orbit?
- 27 Why is Mars cold?
- 24 Why does Coriolis determine the rotation direction of a cyclone but not my drain?
- View more network posts →