Application security specialist, systems analyst, manager & developer. Senior space monkey. Stargazer. Animal welfare activist & volunteer. Green thumb. Bookworm.
- Task oriented
- B.S. intolerant
- All-round techno freak
- ʎzɐɹɔ ʎןʇɥƃıןs
Member for 6 years, 1 month
19 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '16 at 22:22
- Space Exploration 64.9k 64.9k 1313 gold badges240240 silver badges394394 bronze badges
- Information Security 10.1k 10.1k 88 gold badges4141 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Astronomy 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 468 468 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 Can I borrow a lunar rover?
- 104 What will be the effect if we stand on Jupiter?
- 78 How can I punish a hacker?
- 76 Why don't the Space Shuttle's tires explode in the vacuum of space?
- 67 Why is there a hole in solid rocket engines?
- 66 Why is only one side of the Moon visible from Earth?
- 66 When will New Horizons overtake Voyager 1 in distance from the Sun?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
8 Who should our moderators be? Sep 26 '13
8 What should our chatroom be named? Sep 24 '13
7 Keeping Tabs on Astronomy.SE's Progress Sep 29 '13
6 Who should our moderators be? Sep 28 '13
6 Attribution of sources used in questions and answers Sep 27 '13
6 Please, use capitalisation of proper nouns Oct 12 '13
5 Off-site Astronomy community promotion ads Dec 10 '13
4 Do questions about Hubble and Voyager belong here? Dec 21 '13
4 Topic of the Week: [astrometry] Dec 10 '13