I enjoy studying and thinking on science and astronomy. This is more of my "hobby" area. I have come up with a few ideas / theories too!
I am also a Christian, who enjoys studying the Bible.
Professionally, I am involved in cyber security and programming. I know a wide variety of programming languages, and am most familiar with C++.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '18 at 16:05
- Astronomy 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 932 932 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Pets 721 721 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Chemistry 387 387 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- 58 Is this a self rolled hashing/obfuscation method? Can you recognize the pattern?
- 43 What is the best home wireless network encryption algorithm to use?
- 39 Does matter accumulate just outside the event horizon of a black hole?
- 29 What is a good way to authenticate a user to a smart phone?
- 18 What's the likelihood of the existence of unknown elements in the Solar System?
- 16 Could light be dark matter?
- View more network posts →