Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 '14 at 0:28
- Italian Language 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 855 855 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Astronomy 387 387 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Biology 205 205 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Why translate cities and person names?
- 19 How to export Django model data into CSV file
- 19 How long can a 2 person crew survive on ISS totally cut from Earth?
- 17 selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: 'Can not connect to GhostDriver'
- 16 Is it a common Italian practice the use of definite article for feminine proper names, like in Veneto region?
- 14 Is using "assai" in Italian considered vulgar language?
- 14 How should I translate "mica" adverb into English?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 26 '15