I like doing things manually. But I'm finally picking up on how incredibly useful all these new tools are.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 '14 at 20:51
- Stack Overflow 15.2k 15.2k 2222 gold badges5757 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Astronomy 815 815 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 358 358 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 301 301 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 181 Installing Git in PATH with GitHub client for Windows
- 132 Installing Git in PATH with GitHub client for Windows
- 120 Use CSS to automatically add 'required field' asterisk to form inputs
- 110 Can a for loop increment/decrement by more than one?
- 94 Is saving passwords in Chrome as safe as using LastPass if you leave it signed in?
- 39 Create a GitHub webhook for when a pull request is accepted & merged to master
- View more network posts →