I like doing things manually. But I'm finally picking up on how incredibly useful all these new tools are.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 '14 at 20:51
- Stack Overflow 16.6k 16.6k 2222 gold badges5959 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Astronomy 825 825 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 459 459 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 358 358 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 Git: Installing Git in PATH with GitHub client for Windows
- 147 Git: Installing Git in PATH with GitHub client for Windows
- 137 Use CSS to automatically add 'required field' asterisk to form inputs
- 128 Can a for loop increment/decrement by more than one?
- 100 Is saving passwords in Chrome as safe as using LastPass if you leave it signed in?
- 41 Create a GitHub webhook for when a pull request is accepted & merged to master
- View more network posts →