Currently trying to wrap my head around Einstein's weird and wonderful world of general relativity. It is an uphill battle but one step at a (proper) time.
My background is in Mathematical Sciences where I've studied a number of different subjects such as Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Classical Mechanics, Special and General Relativity.
My main interest lies in the role of relativity within Navigation systems.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '17 at 14:41
Top network posts
- 13 Defrosting a chicken breast and the laws of thermodynamics?
- 11 What does the monopole/quadrupole moment of the Earth signify?
- 11 What is the geometric interpretation of the value of the secant and cosecant of an angle?
- 10 How did we first determine the Earth's departure from sphericity?
- 7 Symplectic integration methods - non-conservative forces
- 6 Relationship between Coordinate Time and Proper Time
- 6 What advantages have a symplectic or geometric integrator over a simple one, say, RK4?
- View more network posts →