Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Astronomy 810 810 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 731 731 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 493 493 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 271 271 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 244 244 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Severus Snape's first words to Harry Potter : an apology
- 21 Metallicity of Celestial Objects: Why "Metal = Non-metal"?
- 10 Using the Sun as a Gravitational Lens
- 9 In Flashpoint, how does Barry vanish before his mom could be killed?
- 9 What is meant by “factorization scale factor” in QCD calculations?
- 8 Sherlock S04E03: how does the prison glass disappear?
- 7 Fortran DO loop, warning to use integer only
- View more network posts →