I'm a PhD student, studying the photometric estimation of quasar redshift from radio properties.
- Astronomy 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 237 237 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 225 225 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Physics 214 214 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Quasar mass and accretion rates
- 11 A "strange" unit radio astronomy
- 10 What's the meaning of virial in Astronomy, and in particular the expression "a virialized cluster of galaxies"?
- 9 Why are there uneven bright areas in this photo of black hole?
- 8 The photos of the outer space
- 8 Latex and text in matplotlib title
- 8 Is a visual estimate of homoscedasticity rigorous enough?
- View more network posts →