- Physics 116.8k 116.8k 2828 gold badges280280 silver badges569569 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.4k 9.4k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Academia 6.3k 6.3k 3333 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 396 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 283 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 196 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 182 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 174 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- View more network posts →