Interested in all things astrophysical! But mainly starbursts, star-formation, AGN and galaxy clusters.
South Kensington, London
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '16 at 13:21
Top network posts
- 11 On the cosmological principle
- 9 Did our Universe experience a curvature dominated phase?
- 9 Which formula for the de Broglie wavelength of an electron is correct?
- 5 Linear limb darkening coefficient, u
- 5 Gas halo of our Milky Way Galaxy
- 5 Pinhole Projector: Can I use a specific solar optical eye piece to focus the Transit of Mercury?
- 5 How is it that all planets (and moons) in our solar system are in equilibrium orbits?
- View more network posts →