Ph.D. student, Astronomy.
Special interests: Star-forming galaxies, ISM, galaxy evolution, reionization.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 7 '17 at 20:36
Top network posts
- 62 Why the galaxies form 2D planes (or spiral-like) instead of 3D balls (or spherical-like)?
- 37 Might a planet perform figure-8 orbits around two stars?
- 28 As the universe ages, will we see more stars or less?
- 12 Distribution of star colours in a galaxy
- 12 Difference between Gunn Peterson trough and the Lyman Alpha Forest? Cosmological implications?
- 12 How can we distinguish between the metric expansion of space and the speed of light slowing over time?
- 10 Why is a spacetime with negative curvature assumed to have a hyperbolic, rather than spherical, geometry?
- View more network posts →