- Space Exploration 18.4k 18.4k 11 gold badge5454 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Astronomy 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 279 279 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Earth Science 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 181 181 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 The dreaded apocalyptic asteroid approaches Earth but lands safely on the Moon at zero relative velocity
- 65 Why does Voyager 1 lose speed after the sudden gain in speed from gravity assist?
- 59 What would it take to get a message to another star?
- 52 Is there any role today that would justify building a large single dish radio telescope to replace Arecibo?
- 51 Why are probes that tend to explore outer system always launched to go outwards instead of straight upwards or downwards?
- 50 What kind of orbit makes this wave shaped ground track?
- 47 If the Moon were impacted by a suitably sized meteor, how long would it take to impact the Earth?
- View more network posts →