Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 84 Why is gold used in space technology to protect from heat radiation?
- 58 Why was Venus rather than Mars targeted for the first interplanetary landings?
- 50 Soyuz landing ground detection
- 35 How can a 9-engine Falcon rocket be cheaper than single engine rockets?
- 27 Can Voyager still use its thrusters to avoid hazards?
- 21 What is the possibility of Voyager 1/2 colliding with matter (Asteroids or planetoids) present in space?
- 20 Is there enough iron on the Moon to support industry?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.