Astronomer and Planetary Scientist working at Las Cumbres Observatory. Working on asteroids, particularly Near Earth Objects (NEOs) and tracking changes in Earth's atmosphere in order to better calibrate astronomical data.
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 at 14:06
Top network posts
- 68 Why does it take so long to transmit an image from New Horizons to Earth?
- 27 Where did the Sun get hydrogen to work with if it is in the 3rd generation of stars?
- 17 Beta Andromedae (Mirach) and distances mentioned in original Cosmos series from 1980
- 16 What (the heck) is a Super Worm Equinox Moon?
- 14 Will LSST make a significant increase in the rate of astronomical event alerts?
- 11 Which telescope's model is being shown to Albert Einstein in this file footage? What event might this be?
- 10 Where can I find a database of galactic spectra?
- View more network posts →