Astronomer and Planetary Scientist working at Las Cumbres Observatory. Working on asteroids, particularly Near Earth Objects (NEOs) and tracking changes in Earth's atmosphere in order to better calibrate astronomical data.
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Member for 2 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 at 18:40
Top network posts
- 69 Why does it take so long to transmit an image from New Horizons to Earth?
- 53 Does NASA have an end-of-the-world policy?
- 33 Why are we interested in visiting the giant planets' icy moons?
- 28 Where did the Sun get hydrogen to work with if it is in the 3rd generation of stars?
- 17 Beta Andromedae (Mirach) and distances mentioned in original Cosmos series from 1980
- 17 Why will Canberra be able to listen to Voyager 2 but not talk to it?
- 16 What (the heck) is a Super Worm Equinox Moon?
- View more network posts →