Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 7 '16 at 20:10
Top network posts
- 37 Can lightning occur in stars like the Sun?
- 11 Why does rotation simulate gravity if motion is relative?
- 8 Age of the universe and time dilation
- 8 Is it possible to break apart a neutron star?
- 7 What is the cause of all of these sharp, concentric rings around bright stars in this HST image?
- 6 Could light be dark matter?
- 5 What fraction of matter is not bound to the galaxies, groups and clusters that we see?
- View more network posts →