Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 38 Can lightning occur in stars like the Sun?
- 12 Why does rotation simulate gravity if motion is relative?
- 8 Age of the universe and time dilation
- 8 Is it possible to break apart a neutron star?
- 8 What is the cause of all of these sharp, concentric rings around bright stars in this HST image?
- 6 Could light be dark matter?
- 6 Is there an equivalent of the red shift effect for cosmic rays?
- View more network posts →