Scientists are not dependent on the ideas of a single man, but on the combined wisdom of thousands of men, all thinking of the same problem - Ernest Rutherford (but I'm sure he meant women too...)
Member for 6 years, 10 months
55 profile views
Last seen 4 mins ago
- Physics 101.2k 101.2k 99 gold badges206206 silver badges351351 bronze badges
- Astronomy 100.4k 100.4k 66 gold badges230230 silver badges353353 bronze badges
- Biology 428 428 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 234 234 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 179 179 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 222 If I sliced the universe in half, would the slice go through a star?
- 193 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 164 Why is the discovery of merging neutron stars important?
- 146 How can there be 1,000 stellar ancestors before our Sun?
- 111 Would we have more than 8 minutes of light, if the sun "went out"?
- 95 Could the dinosaurs have seen the asteroid that killed them?
- 89 Why doesn't the nuclear fusion in a star make it explode?
- View more network posts →