Scientists are not dependent on the ideas of a single man, but on the combined wisdom of thousands of men, all thinking of the same problem - Ernest Rutherford (but I'm sure he meant women too...)
Member for 6 years, 7 months
50 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 17:10
- Physics 97.1k 97.1k 88 gold badges201201 silver badges336336 bronze badges
- Astronomy 95.2k 95.2k 66 gold badges217217 silver badges332332 bronze badges
- Biology 418 418 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 234 234 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 179 179 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 If I sliced the universe in half, would the slice go through a star?
- 191 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 163 Why is the discovery of merging neutron stars important?
- 144 How can there be 1,000 stellar ancestors before our Sun?
- 111 Would we have more than 8 minutes of light, if the sun "went out"?
- 92 Could the dinosaurs have seen the asteroid that killed them?
- 88 Why doesn't the nuclear fusion in a star make it explode?
- View more network posts →