Astrophysicist at Keele University, UK
Scientists are not dependent on the ideas of a single man, but on the combined wisdom of thousands of men, all thinking of the same problem - Ernest Rutherford (but I'm sure he meant women too...)
Member for 4 years, 10 months
31 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 at 21:48
- Physics 73.8k 73.8k 77 gold badges158158 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Astronomy 58.8k 58.8k 44 gold badges122122 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- Biology 373 373 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 234 234 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 179 179 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 209 If I sliced the universe in half, would the slice go through a star?
- 192 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 159 Why is the discovery of merging neutron stars important?
- 123 How can there be 1,000 stellar ancestors before our Sun?
- 88 Could the dinosaurs have seen the asteroid that killed them?
- 83 How can we see planets thousands of light years away but don't know if there are more planets in the solar system?
- 74 Why is hydrogen the most abundant element in the Universe?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
22 Astronomy Jokes Feb 6 '16
12 Astronomy Jokes Feb 6 '16
4 Astronomy Jokes Feb 6 '16