Astrophysicist at Keele University, UK
Scientists are not dependent on the ideas of a single man, but on the combined wisdom of thousands of men, all thinking of the same problem - Ernest Rutherford (but I'm sure he meant women too...)
Member for 4 years, 4 months
30 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 205 If I sliced the universe in half, would the slice go through a star?
- 192 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 157 Why is the discovery of merging neutron stars important?
- 122 How can there be 1,000 stellar ancestors before our Sun?
- 83 How can we see planets thousands of light years away but don't know if there are more planets in the solar system?
- 83 Could the dinosaurs have seen the asteroid that killed them?
- 72 Why are stars white?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
22 Astronomy Jokes Feb 6 '16
12 Astronomy Jokes Feb 6 '16
4 Astronomy Jokes Feb 6 '16