- Stack Overflow 69k 69k 77 gold badges143143 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 42.6k 42.6k 22 gold badges7676 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 19.3k 19.3k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 Call one constructor from another
- 115 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 101 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 80 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 74 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 71 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 63 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →