Longtime Unix guy (since 1987) but these days I use the Raspberry Pi for fun. I use the Pi for Astronomy/Astrophotography (ZWO ASIair & StellarMate) and now I'm finding loads of other ideas for it. This thing may turn me into a real pest here. :-)
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '20 at 1:04
Top network posts
- 26 Why is the North America Nebula so hard to see on this astrophoto?
- 19 When the sun "enters" a constellation, doesn't it make it impossible to see that constellation?
- 18 How to capture more stars?
- 18 Auto white balance shifting from cooler to warmer during photo shoot
- 12 Do f-stop and exposure time perfectly cancel?
- 12 Why does my digital bank need my phone date and hour to be correct?
- 11 How does one actually *use* a dark frame?
- View more network posts →