Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 38 Why does the salt in the oceans not sink to the bottom?
- 14 If the Moon were impacted by a suitably sized meteor, how long would it take to impact the Earth?
- 13 How are hillsides farmed?
- 10 How Can We Establish Precisely What Earth's Core is Made Of?
- 8 Why doesn't Venus have a magnetic field? How does the speed of rotation affect the magnetic field of a planet?
- 6 What is the cause for the fine structure?
- 6 Why do jet engines sound louder on the ground than inside the aircraft?
- View more network posts →