- Physics 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 4.4k 4.4k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.9k 2.9k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 488 488 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Why did the neutron star merger signal last for so much longer than the black hole merger signals?
- 47 Is it true that almost everyone who starts a PhD and sticks around long enough can get one?
- 45 Is there a bias against mentioning your name on presentation slides?
- 32 Low quality postdoc application and deadline extension
- 28 PhD Length: are shorter PhD degrees (from different countries) valued differently in other counter countries where PhD Is a longer process?
- 28 Why do gravitational waves circularize a binary?
- 26 Professor refuses to write a recommendation letter to students who haven't written a research paper with him
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 30 '20