Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 7k 7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 5k 5k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.9k 2.9k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 953 953 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Why did the neutron star merger signal last for so much longer than the black hole merger signals?
- 47 Is it true that almost everyone who starts a PhD and sticks around long enough can get one?
- 46 Is methane responsible for nearly one-third of all global warming to date?
- 45 Is there a bias against mentioning your name on presentation slides?
- 32 Low quality postdoc application and deadline extension
- 29 Why don't PhD students work in pairs?
- 28 Why do gravitational waves circularize a binary?
- View more network posts →