30-something-year-old father of soon-to-be-two. I work at a small software company you've never heard of, dividing my time between helping customers figure out how to click on the icon for our software, and trying to remember what code I was trying to fix before I was so rudely interrupted.
Work has me living in VB.NET; my personal time is spent exploring Android, Flash, Java programming - or whatever else catches my fancy. At times I may take a break to read (or occasionally write) via the medium of pressed cellulose; if I'm feeling particularly ambitious, I might grab a hunk of yarn or thread and jab at it with hooks, needles, or shuttles until it takes something vaguely resembling a pleasing appearance.
Mostly, though, I enjoy watching my progeny progress through the various milestones littering the landscape of an age that I am assured will soon be worthy of the appellation "terrible". I can hardly wait.
Member for 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 at 18:35
Top network posts
- 37 How do I keep the government from detecting my flying car?
- 11 Could a Universal Translator be used to decipher encryption?
- 10 How can a Dragon keep humanity in check?
- 8 How do the tides work when the sun powers the moon to keep out evil?
- 8 Velocity Difference From Teleportation
- 7 How can the Zone of Truth spell be defeated without the caster knowing?
- 6 Outlining a group of movable objects in Inkscape
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.