Computational Astrophysicist at the University of Idaho specializing in computational astrophysics. Most of my work is writing data reduction and simulation code, primarily in C++, Python, and Fortran with GUIs written using Qt.
Gravitational Force on 2D Polygons python
Simulating Suicide Burn python
Tracking Traversed Vertices in
boost Graph c++
3D Plotting Multiple Artists python
Curve Revolutions python
Matplotlib Fontsizes python
Conservation of Momentum in Billiards Game python
Sprinkler Simulation and Animation python
Pickleable Requirement of
Variable Scoping in Animation python
Top network posts
- 29 How do I set the figure title and axes labels font size in Matplotlib?
- 16 Can the paper narrowing Solar System's barycentre to within 100m help find Planet Nine?
- 15 Set the legend location of a pandas plot
- 12 numpy.polyfit vs numpy.polynomial.polynomial.polyfit
- 10 Prevent force-dragging bodies through other bodies with MatterJS
- 9 Trying to add a colorbar to a Seaborn scatterplot
- 8 Understanding C++ code - "Get the number of digits in an int"
- View more network posts →