Amateur astronomer for 35+ years
- Editor, Astronomie-Québec (magazine, website, and Facebook page)
- Presenter, National Geographic Night Sky Odyssey, Glen Sutton, Québec, Canada
- Subject Matter Expert, Aurora | 360 Experience, Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
- Astronomy Ambassador, Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
- Assistant, Guest Speakers Programme, Québec Federation of Amateur Astronomers
- President, Montreal French Centre of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada (1993–1994)
- Secretary, Québec Federation of Amateur Astronomers (1994–1995, 2010–2012)
- Proofreader, Observer’s Handbook, Royal Astronomical Society of Canada (various years)
Top network posts
- 48 If months are based on the moon, then why are the months longer in the Gregorian calendar than lunation?
- 31 Is it at all possible for the sun to revolve around as many barycenters as we have planets in our solar system?
- 20 Is there a precise definition of "Supermoon"?
- 12 What caused this mysterious stellar occultation on July 10, 2017 from something ~100 km away from 486958 Arrokoth?
- 12 Coordinates in the Night Sky
- 11 Are the Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions and winter solstice related?
- 10 Oleg Kononenko in Space Shuttle suit?
- View more network posts →