"See that Infinity? That's the Universe. That 'dot' over there that you cannot see is us." - Anonymous
I had a different username before. I changed it so that no one except those who viewed my profile would actually know who I was.
I am frequently found nose-deep in a book, or straining my eyes trying to figure out how to solve a coding problem.
Isaac Asimov and Albert Einstein are my favourites.
I am currently writing a blog of my own on Digital Easter Eggs - huntingeastereggs.blogspot.com
At exactly 5:41 PM IST on the 14th of March 2021, I turned into a four-figure-rep-user on Sci-Fi.
Top network posts
- 17 Why didn't Lucius recognize Harry in the Malfoy Manor?
- 13 Book about an AI that traps people on a spaceship
- 11 Book where Martians invade Earth because their own resources were dwindling
- 10 Sci-fi about boy captured by an alien trying to find intelligent life on Earth
- 8 Comment Overflow?
- 8 The Perplhexing Mystery
- 7 What are restrictions on screenshots from Stack Exchange that I want to post on my Blog?
- View more network posts →