During working hours: Risk and IT consultant bridging the gap between technical specialists of different fields and the wider (business) audience.
What I like: open source and public understanding of science. Also, designing IT architecture for new challenges (like my own app), simplifying existing IT solutions to make it more user-friendly.
By education: Statistical Physicist with a background in complex systems.
Member for 5 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 15:18
Top network posts
- 23 How can astronomers pinpoint the location of the source of a neutrino?
- 18 `componentWillMount` warnings although no explicitly used
- 15 How to repair a 'TS2769: No overload matches this call'
- 11 How to implement custom header icons within a (nested) StackNavigator?
- 9 How do comets' nuclei stick together?
- 9 Spotting the booster rocket of the Chinese space station?
- 8 Determining wind speed distribution on Mars using dune shapes?
- View more network posts →