During working hours: Risk and IT consultant bridging the gap between technical specialists of different fields and the wider (business) audience.
What I like: open source and public understanding of science. Also, designing IT architecture for new challenges (like my own app), simplifying existing IT solutions to make it more user-friendly.
By education: Statistical Physicist with a background in complex systems.
- Astronomy 5k 5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 99 gold badges2929 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 469 469 1212 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 215 215 55 bronze badges
- Super User 204 204 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 How can astronomers pinpoint the location of the source of a neutrino?
- 22 `componentWillMount` warnings visible even though 'componentWillMount' is not explicitly used
- 15 How to repair a 'TS2769: No overload matches this call'
- 15 How loud was the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs?
- 14 How are the solar flares from May 23, 2021 extraordinary?
- 13 How to implement custom header icons within a (nested) StackNavigator?
- 9 How do comets' nuclei stick together?
- View more network posts →