I completed a 4 year MCompSci at Oxford in 2016. I then worked as a software developer at a small biometric security company, and have since moved to developing analysis software for microscopy. I try to develop my understanding of both low level implementation details and high level conceptual constraints and opportunities.
Beyond tech, I enjoy casual debate, science, philosophy and theology.
- Code Review 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cryptography 992 992 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Company cuts my salary immediately after I sign the offer letter
- 140 A* pathfinding algorithm too slow
- 56 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 54 For a hashing function like MD5, how similar can two plaintext strings be and still generate the same hash?
- 46 Does a buffer overflow vulnerability always mean a code execution vulnerability?
- 32 Security BY obscurity is horrible. Is security AND obscurity good?
- 30 Is using haveibeenpwned to validate password strength rational?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.