I am a software engineer at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, Maryland. We provide support to the NASA Hubble Space Telescope and James Webb Space Telescope projects.
Scala is currently my favorite programming language.
I am also a writer working on my first novel. One of my goals is to get published and answer questions about my work on SciFi.SE.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
36 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 at 14:25
Top Network Posts
- 93 In Back to the Future, why was the speed 88 miles per hour?
- 85 Why were the Death Eaters so lenient during the fight at the Department of Mysteries?
- 80 Why did Hermione stay with Harry and not leave with Ron?
- 50 Where do teachers sleep at Hogwarts?
- 47 What is the significance of Lily Luna Potter's middle name?
- 35 Did the witches know that the Wizard of Oz was a fraud?
- 29 Name of a syfy tv movie about passengers on an airplane
- View more network posts →