My home is MS Windows-free, I work with Ubuntu. GNU Emacs is my favourite text editor.
I'm leaning the Italian language.
I have a PhD in Theoretical Physics, but now I teach mathematics at secondary school.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '16 at 14:31
- Italian Language♦ 30.1k 30.1k 1919 gold badges7272 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Travel 776 776 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Emacs 575 575 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 379 379 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 Give specific user permission to write to a folder using +w notation
- 39 How to convert DOS/Windows newline characters to Unix format within GNU Emacs?
- 19 Perché "vendesi" e non "si vende"?
- 18 Where I can download a lot of novels/texts in Italian?
- 16 Quando si deve togliere la "e" finale di un verbo all'infinito?
- 14 What is the cheapest way of getting a taxi from Barcelona airport?
- 13 Is it possible for a non-resident in Italy to acquire the "Abbonamento Musei Torino Piemonte"?
- View more network posts →