Astrophysicist and science communicator at the Cosmic Dawn Center, University of Copenhagen.
My research focuses on galaxy modeling and (Lyman α) radiative transfer.
I use Fortran for the heavy stuff, and Python for everything else.
Top network posts
- 103 Simple check for the global shape of the Earth
- 69 What is the speed of sound in space?
- 64 Why doesn't the moon twinkle?
- 64 Why does moving through time not require energy?
- 54 Why is the detection of gravitational waves so significant?
- 53 How do we have photos of galaxies so far away?
- 50 Can anything be seen from the center of the Boötes void? How dark would it be?
- View more network posts →