My degree was in Applied Mathematics with a minor in Computer Science. I've been a software developer since 2004; C# is my primary language recently. My greatest software interest is in the field is Artificial Intelligence. I have been interested in space exploration as long as I can remember. I hope that we can become a truly space-faring race one day, which is just not realistically possible without solving some daunting engineering challenges. So among my keenest interests are ideas that reduce the energy required for escape velocity, like space elevators, or ways to harness and expend much more energy without destroying the planet.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '15 at 22:25
- Space Exploration 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Astronomy 993 993 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 991 991 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Biology 923 923 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 612 612 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How does the Earth move in the sky as seen from the Moon?
- 20 Is there any telescope on Earth that can see the lunar rovers on the moon?
- 19 How would the search for life on Mars be affected by having boots on the ground?
- 16 Why have so many space missions had a crew of 3?
- 13 Why is my WCF web service presenting this object in a different namespace with different field names?
- 12 How to remove Hour, Minute, and Second from Epoch timestamp
- 12 Does anyone know why three of Jupiter's largest moons orbit in 1:2:4 resonance?
- View more network posts →