I’m an seventh grade mathematics teacher. My formal education includes a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Physics, a Single Subject Teaching Credential in Mathematics with a Supplemental Authorization in Physics from San Diego State University, and a Master of Science in Educational Technology from National University.
I run Ubuntu and Lubuntu on several systems at home, at school, and on various family computers, including a wiimote whiteboard system in my classroom using an old netbook, a wiimote, and an LCD projector.
San Diego, CA
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 16 '14 at 4:41
- Ask Ubuntu 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Parenting 3.2k 3.2k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Astronomy 620 620 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 365 365 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 229 229 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 562 How to create a bootable Ubuntu USB flash drive from terminal?
- 41 apt-get: No space left on device (12.04)
- 32 How to type science equations in Libre Office?
- 21 What software can I use to write on PDFs?
- 20 How can I detect motion in a long, mostly dull video?
- 18 Are there counterpart English expressions to Japanese proverb, "the nail that pops up is always hammered down?
- 17 Can I get a virus by using "sudo apt-get install"?
- View more network posts →