Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '15 at 6:52
- Stack Overflow 61.5k 61.5k 1414 gold badges104104 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Physics 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 563 How to check if a variable is set in Bash?
- 220 Make xargs handle filenames that contain spaces
- 179 How can I have a newline in a string in sh?
- 169 Why start a shell command with a backslash?
- 133 Bash command line and input limit
- 63 syntax error near unexpected token `$'in\r''
- 63 if statement to check $HOSTNAME in shell script
- View more network posts →