Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 51 Do two beams of light attract each other in general theory of relativity?
- 37 Is physics rigorous in the mathematical sense?
- 33 Why are there no green stars?
- 31 How did Kepler "guess" his third law from data?
- 31 Is the influence of gravity instantaneous?
- 28 Does matter accumulate just outside the event horizon of a black hole?
- 24 Why does non-commutativity in quantum mechanics require us to use Hilbert spaces?
- View more network posts →