Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 957 957 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Astronomy 499 499 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 367 367 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 281 281 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Philosophy 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Is every manifold a metric space?
- 9 Is the diameter of the observable universe a relative quantity?
- 8 How many quantum fields are there?
- 8 History of the component-free approach to tensors
- 7 Does the electromagnetic field physically exist?
- 7 How big can a set be?
- 6 what is a Friedmann model?
- View more network posts →