“The deepest healing is the healing of the deepest wound. The deepest wound is the frustration of the deepest need. The deepest need is the need for meaning, purpose, and hope.” ― Peter Kreeft, The Philosophy of Tolkien: The Worldview Behind The Lord of the Rings.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '18 at 14:37
- Worldbuilding 12.2k 12.2k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 855 855 22 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Skeptics 734 734 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 434 434 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?
- 67 Plausible reason for gold-digging ant
- 55 Chlorine Trifluoride as a Space Weapon?
- 48 What would happen to a modern skyscraper if it rains micro blackholes?
- 37 Can you get sufficient protein from a vegan diet?
- 37 Could crystals grow on living things?
- 35 Car headlights in a world without electricity
- View more network posts →