- Space Exploration 4.7k 4.7k 1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 869 869 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Why were the Voyager spacecraft numbered "out-of-order"?
- 33 Why did Saturn V not head straight to the moon?
- 30 How can someone reject a math result if everything has to be proved?
- 28 Why was the imaging quality of the Voyager probes *much* better than the Pioneer probes despite being launched only 5 years later?
- 28 Is it possible for a moon to have a higher surface gravity than the planet it is attached to?
- 28 Why are probes that tend to explore outer system always launched to go outwards instead of straight upwards or downwards?
- 27 Could the lunar module have moved to a different spot?
- View more network posts →