Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Astronomy 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1k 1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 900 900 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 195 195 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Does the moon have days?
- 12 what does yonge mean?
- 11 Exact measurement of a light year
- 10 How is a non-rotating black hole created
- 10 When was the term "orbit" (in the modern sense) first used and by whom?
- 8 Behind a black hole
- 8 What conditions would lead to this event around the black hole in the Pictor A galaxy?
- View more network posts →