Resume at http://witthoft.com/resume
Physicist, Photonics and Radar Engineer, cellist, R-evangelist, pinball fanatic, xkcd follower. And owner of "Hells Doggies," one wonderful Papillon and two incredibly sweet motley mutts.
https://github.com/cellocgw for various R- code tools and toys.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '19 at 13:15
- Stack Overflow 19.5k 19.5k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 13.4k 13.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Physics 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Engineering 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 3.3k 3.3k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 Why do cars have mirrors for rear view rather than cameras?
- 78 Extract file extension from file path
- 49 What led NASA et al. to decide the ISS should be a zero-g station when the massive negative health and quality of life impacts of zero-g were known?
- 49 Getting strings recognized as variable names in R
- 43 Can a flute soloist sit?
- 41 Why can't we see gases?
- 37 Function to clear the console in R and RStudio
- View more network posts →