Interested in the intersection of physics and computer science. Enjoy wondering "what if". Excited by making things more efficient. Passionate about the environment.
Alexandria, VA, USA
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '16 at 21:46
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Information Security 777 777 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 448 448 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Earth Science 273 273 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 191 191 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Why is vectorization, faster in general, than loops?
- 65 Do 2FA sites leak info by confirming a correct password guess?
- 14 Coordinates vs. Geometries: How can we know two coordinate systems describe the same geometry?
- 11 Can't use Jupyter Notebook: jsonschema apparently missing
- 11 Waves on sandy beach separating differently-sized rocks?
- 8 Inform Employer About Job Interview Abroad
- 7 Why is $\cos(x)^2$ written as $\cos^2(x)$?
- View more network posts →