I'm an IT guy with a deep interest in physics. I've done a lot of research, particularly into historical papers. See my physics detective website for examples.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 at 14:08
- Physics 9.8k 9.8k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.4k 2.4k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 345 345 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 210 210 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 What exactly is a photon?
- 146 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 103 Does a gun exert enough gravity on the bullet it fired to stop it?
- 78 Does the Milky Way move through space?
- 36 Is there any hard scientific evidence that the alpha particle is tetrahedral?
- 35 Do black holes violate the first law of thermodynamics?
- 27 Where is the evidence that the electron is pointlike?
- View more network posts →