I'm an IT guy with a deep interest in physics. I've done a lot of research, particularly into historical papers. See my physics detective website for examples.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '20 at 14:08
- Physics 10.1k 10.1k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.4k 2.4k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 351 351 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 210 210 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 224 What exactly is a photon?
- 157 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 103 Does a gun exert enough gravity on the bullet it fired to stop it?
- 79 Does the Milky Way move through space?
- 36 Is there any hard scientific evidence that the alpha particle is tetrahedral?
- 35 Do black holes violate the first law of thermodynamics?
- 30 Where is the evidence that the electron is pointlike?
- View more network posts →